Ideas that could win a
(unless the idea already has)
Here are some ideas that could win a Mobi Trophi (unless someone
else does it first).
Please NOMINATE yourself
or others for doing any of the things in the list below. We
still love hearing about them regardless of whether someone else did
- Promoting the concept of a word like riar on
social media in some new or big way.
- Utilize hashtags like #riar to popularize the idea that
humanity needs to master such concepts. (Warning: This
one might need to be done in a big spectacular way to win
- Post comments online that REFRAME bad actions into cases of
someone making unriarish decisions.
- Create or promote graphic symbols for a
word like riar. (as the Peace symbol of the '60s did.)
- Create or promote an easy hand gesture that can be assigned
to convey the meaning of a word like riar.
(as the Peace sign of the '60s did.)
- Teaching some particularly unriarish people the root
word RIAR (or some other word with a related meaning).
- Start your own web site to promote similar ideas.
- Essays, articles, documentaries, songs, etc. can be posted
here if you'd like.
- People with the gift of public oration are encouraged to
create video presentations (TED Talks) around the concept of
riar. I am not gifted.
- A weekly TV show highlighting riarish people as well as
extremely unriarish people (or at least some of the victims of
unriarness) could be made educational, entertaining, and
- Protesting using a word like RIAR
whenever the fundamental cause of the problem was a
decision-maker failing to RIAR.
- Super-protesting is an event calling for society's
major decision-makers to RIAR.
- Each of the major protest issues of our time (or in history)
could be sequentially presented as just another decision-maker
failing to RIAR.
- Between speeches, lead the crowd to chant RIAR! RIAR! RIAR!
- Make it a RIARfest by adding Riarish music to the
event (between sets of speeches).
- Running for pubic office on a platform of riaring.
- Point out that almost everyone can fairly easily figure out
your position on most issues just by riaring.
- Contrast your positions with the most unriarish positions of
- Winning the race is not necessary to win a Mobi Trophi.
- Making up your own new root word(s) related to The
- Creating and/or running ads promoting riar
or your own favorite related word.
- Start a gofundme.com or get funding elsewhere to make and
run ads promoting riar or your own favorite word.
- Here are some ideas for ads you're welcome to take as your
- Grabbing related Web Domains like riar.com and make
good use of them.
- Making a time capsule in case humanity self-extincts
before a word like RIAR catches on (to show that some of us "got
- Scientific studies that test whether a word like RIAR
can improve global happiness would be worth a Mobi Trophi even
if they're replicating/verifying other studies.
- Global communications will need to be a key factor.
- Finding a word that's not already assigned in several of the
major languages will also be helpful.
- Boycotting unriarish people (whose victims past,
present, and future would obviously not want you to vote or do
business with their bullies).
- Apps could help riarish people avoid empowering
unriarish people (thru business or ballots).
- Doing something not yet on this list that promotes a
word like RIAR.
Try to win a "MOBI" prize by being the first to report (with email
to riarish AT protonmail.com) your significant NEW effort
to help a word like RIAR catch on (e.g.
by doing any of the above either first or in some big/creative new
way). Note that anyone can award their own Mobi Trophi to anyone
else (see the DIY Mobi-Trophi page).
This list is numbered only for discussion purposes and the numbers
could change at any time. The exact order is NOT related to
the likelihood of winning a Mobi Trophy. As time goes by, more
and more of the actions will have already been carried out by other
people (hopefully), but if you carry out one of them in a new,
creative, or big way, then there's always a chance of winning a Mobi
Ways to help that are unlikely to win a Mobi Trophi, but would still
- Send in (to riarish-AT-protonmail.com) links to related sites
or online works that we should know about.
- Send in (to riarish-AT-protonmail.com) silly words less
deserving of being their own words than riar.
- Save copies of these web pages periodically - unriarlies will
probably attack this website at some point (or perhaps I'll need
to stop funding the set of sites).
- If you know of issues where an unriar decision is best, please
send them to riarish-AT-protonmail.com
- Send in (to riarish-AT-protonmail.com) ideas for improving
this web page and its lists.
This brainstorming web page serves as an evolving collection of
ideas for actions that fans of the golden rule might be able to help
humanity and possibly win a Mobi Trophy too.
Sorry if some of the comments still seem rather unpolished, but the
hope is that they might be enough to spark an idea in a few people.
We're sufficiently worried about extreme antiriarists that we truly
hope lots of other people take any or all of these ideas and run
with them as their own.